Skip to main content

How to change negative people around me?


Image credit: www.pixabay.com

 

"There are people with me, around me who are negative, how to deal with them?" - One Psychologist participant in our Money and Life Freedom coaching session asked today.


She continued........

Sir! you say to achieve what you want in life, you have to be positive. How I can be positive if my environment is negative?"


This is true with many people, isn't it?


"If you are not happy with your environment then you have to change the environment, but it's not necessary to change people around you. Because every time changing people around you may not be possible."


"What you mean? How it is possible? " -- She asked.


"Yes, it's possible! and for the same you have to change, you have to change what topic you discuss with people around, decide when to be with them and when to leave them, you know it better than me, how you could."


And with people whom you can leave, do that immediately.