Skip to main content

Can I create life I want



Yes its possible,

Read how Money and Life Freedom travelers are creating life they want. 


Life is so beautiful.....I am living it on my own terms....

I am following my instincts and using it in full thrust.
I don't care about anybody else's opinion/judgment.
I am answerable to me only, not to anybody else.

I  have let myself free and doing whatever conditions warrant by responding and not by reacting.

The journey is everything ....destination is just end result.
We are on a journey for most of our life, destinations comes and we start for another destination., but the journey continues.............
So if nature / God has given a day to travel today ......live it as if there is no tomorrow.

The present moment is everything ..adding these present moments will make an hour....adding hours will make a day.. adding days will make a year....and adding years will make our life.

So the present moment is everything...if I am living it to fullest then I am also living life to the fullest right nowhere.


MLFC traveler is Practicing Dentist.

********************************************************
 

Good Morning everyone 

My last week progress report 

I have done more orders last week.

Done new production also.

Started thanks giving.

Working on some designs for advertisement.

Health: daily meditate and walking.

For a long time, I'm in a search of neem seeds.
...some available online bt not in my budget or something stock is not available...so one day I go through the shop to purchase some ayurvedic medicines and ones I enter I found that they are also dealing in seeds, herbs, plants also. And I return back without asking for neem seeds availability bz shop owner is not there.

After 2 days my baba generally discusses the same with my Aajoba so he said I will book owners appoint he is my friend..this is like a miracle to me bz struggling to meet the owner.

And finally, yesterday purchase neem seeds. And today my new product neem seed oil is ready...I have already lined up clients for purchasing neem seed oil.
( this is a complete miracle to me)

Thank you Ashish sir👍🏻😊

MFLC traveler is in Perfume Business. 

*******************************************************


With the guidance of Mr. Ashish sir, I am living my life in a better way.

What he taught last Sunday about giving options instead of forcing while convincing people.....

I applied it to my clinic while conversing with patients.

I am getting good results out of it.

I just tell treatment options to patients and enumerate the advantages and disadvantages of it.....

My last option which I give is doing ' NO TREATMENT'.

I just help them to make proper decisions.

It's a wonderful experience.

MLFC traveller is Practicing Dentist.